Let’s face it, most of us love a little Cheesecake from time to time. But Cheesecake is definitely not an option when you’re training for your next challenge. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these “Not Quite” Cheesecake Cookies!
“Not Quite” Cheesecake Cookies
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 container Blueberry Cottage Cheese
- 1 package Amino VITAL RAPID RECOVERY
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Frozen or Fresh Blueberries
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until a dough forms.
- Scoop out a spoonful and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and nonstick spray.
- Add in frozen or fresh blueberries on top of the dough if you’d like.
- Bake at 375*F for about 12 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave cookies in for another 3 minutes.
Each oven varies, so be sure to check each cookie to ensure they are cooked evenly.